- Added ability to resave the GPX when editing a track’s name or description
- Added support for sending a tweet when a track is uploaded (only GPSies and My Trails); this has been tested with the web browser, the official Twitter client and Twicca, but does not yet work with Plume, TweetDeck or TweetCaster
- Fixed MyTrails freezing when trying to clear the track right on launch
- MyTrails can now continue to record the track if the phone reboots while a recording is in progress
- Improved support for geo intents (using MyTrails from the address book)
- Fixes for reported issues
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.