- Fixed tap to wake on dimmed screen
- Added zoom level 16 to OS Opendata maps (GB)
- Update current coordinates when following GPS
- Honor silent mode
- Fixed duplicate waypoints introduced in 2.0.13
- IGN slope maps (avalanche safety)
- Temporary fix for Nougat issue in Track list
MyTrails 2.0 is not fully compatible with Android Nougat (7.0), and in the Track Manager I have disabled long-tapping to select a track, so the ability to perform actions on tracks is not longer available.
MyTrails 2.1, a major rewrite of important parts of the app to make it compatible with the latest Android versions, is now available in the beta track. To get the beta release, please opt-in here.
MyTrails mostly works well on Blackberry 10 devices, but because Blackberry doesn’t include the same sets of security certificates that other modern OSes do, it’s not able to connect to my server for things like creating an account or purchasing maps.
- upgrade to the latest Blackberry 10 version (10.3.3)
- install multiCERT and use it to upgrade the certificate database