- New IGN (FR) subscriptions
- Fixed zombie waypoint dialogs
- Fixed Google Hybrid and Terrain
- Fixed incorrect altimeter before calibration
- Fixed UtagawaVtt integration
- Fixed track recording interruption in rare cases
- New Dropbox protocol (should be transparent)
- New maps (removed MapQuest)
2.0.14 fixes a startup crash on Android 2.x devices and problems with the German translation.
Sorry about that, maps.frogsparks.com, the main authorization server, is unavailable since about 9am French time. I will post updates as soon as I have an ETA for restoration.
Update: I had to install a new server, but it’s back online as of 18:25pm French time. Thank you for your patience!
4UMaps are some of the nicer OpenStreetMap-based maps, maintained and served independently of OSM (and MyTrails).
They have recently updated their server, and some versions of Android seem to have trouble connecting to the new server. You can fix this by changing the map definition for 4Umaps to use the following URL:
Alternatively, just tap this link from your Android device to import a new map definition with this URL.
Update: the 4Umaps URL changed again.