Recently, the USGS maps in MyTrails haven’t been loading. This was a result of a server-side change on the map provider, and is fixed in the latest MyTrails 2.1 beta. Please upgrade to the beta to fix.
- Removed LaTrace and RandoGPS, which are no longer available
- Improve Google maps
- Suggest upgrade to MyTrails 2.1 beta for Nougat
IGN offline maps are available once more.
- Fixed tap to wake on dimmed screen
- Added zoom level 16 to OS Opendata maps (GB)
- Update current coordinates when following GPS
- Honor silent mode
- Fixed duplicate waypoints introduced in 2.0.13
- IGN slope maps (avalanche safety)
- Temporary fix for Nougat issue in Track list
- New IGN (FR) subscriptions
- Fixed zombie waypoint dialogs
- Fixed Google Hybrid and Terrain
- Fixed incorrect altimeter before calibration
- Fixed UtagawaVtt integration
- Fixed track recording interruption in rare cases
- New Dropbox protocol (should be transparent)
- New maps (removed MapQuest)
2.0.14 fixes a startup crash on Android 2.x devices and problems with the German translation.
- Improved altitude recording
- Fixed lockup in paid online maps with slow connections
- Enabled double-tap-drag zooming (double-tap and hold, then move your finger up or down)
- Fixed altitude correction when offline
- MyTrails restarts the GPS when it stops providing data for too long
- Added Compass (free) and Formentera, Gran Canaria et Ibiza (premium)
- Fixed 4UMaps
- Added a Quit menu once more (optional)
Sorry about that, maps.frogsparks.com, the main authorization server, is unavailable since about 9am French time. I will post updates as soon as I have an ETA for restoration.
Update: I had to install a new server, but it’s back online as of 18:25pm French time. Thank you for your patience!