- Fixed importing tracks without timestamps
- Improved time stats
Google is retiring Wallet for digital purchases on March 1st, so for map purchases on my site, I am migrating to PayPal.
You can pay with your PayPal balance or a credit card, and the prices are the same as with Wallet.
Until Wallet is actually shut down, you will be able to use either payment solution.
- New, simpler track recording UI (activate in Preferences > Recording)
- MyTrails reminds you to save the track when you’re back at your starting point
- Use tags to organize your tracks and waypoints
- Look for nearby place names to help name tracks and waypoints
- Fixed tapping on track; track details now shows information about the tap location and offers to create a waypoint
- 10 new stats (duration, distance and number of climbs and descents)
- 1 new graph (filtered speed)